Trade Training Centres (TTCs) and Trades Skills Centres (TSCs) are specialised trade training facilities established in regional locations that will enable school students and adult community members to undertake accredited training in purpose built facilities.
The objectives of the Trade Training Centres and Trades Skills Centres are to:
- Increase the proportion of students achieving a Year 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Address national skills shortages in traditional trades and emerging industries by improving relevance and responsiveness of trade training programs in secondary schools.
- Improve student access to industry-standard trade training facilities.
- Improve the quality of education offered to secondary students undertaking trade related pathways.
- Assist young people to make a successful transition from school to work or further education/training.
phone: 036269 1199
(Tasman Trade Training Centre is located on the school grounds alternative contact for information on this site is 03 62502126)